PROBLEMS WITH WEGOVY? GET LEGAL HELP IN ARKANSAS
If you’ve been taking Wegovy for weight loss and had bad side effects, know you’re not alone. We’ve seen more people in Arkansas having problems with this drug. If you’re thinking about taking legal action because of Wegovy, our team of expert lawyers can help you.
Wegovy is mainly made of something called semaglutide. The FDA says it’s okay to use for weight loss because it tricks the brain into feeling less hungry. It’s also used for diabetes. Many brands like Wegovy, including Ozempic, Rybelsus, and others, were first made for diabetics but now are popular for weight loss. But it’s important to remember that all medicines can have risks.
CONSIDERING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THE MAKERS OF WEGOVY?
Novo Nordisk, a company from Denmark, makes Wegovy. If you’ve had problems after taking it, you might think about suing them. Reasons could be they were careless, didn’t warn about risks, or had manufacturing problems. If you or someone you know had major side effects from Wegovy, it might be smart to think about legal action. If you are considering a lawsuit, fill out the form below to find out if you have a case:
INDIVIDUAL LAWSUIT OR GROUP LAWSUIT IN ARKANSAS?
You might hear about big group lawsuits against Wegovy. But sometimes, it’s better to sue on your own, especially for serious health problems. Going it alone might get you results faster and maybe more money.
BAD SIDE EFFECTS FROM WEGOVY?
If you’re on Wegovy and often feel sick to your stomach, you should talk to a doctor. The FDA lists a lot of big health problems linked to Wegovy:
- Gastroparesis: Your stomach can’t digest food well.
- Pancreatitis: Your pancreas gets swollen, causing bad stomach pain and vomiting.
- Gallbladder Problems: You might get gallstones or have a swollen gallbladder. Look for bad stomach pain or skin turning a different color.
- Kidney Issues: Some studies show Wegovy might hurt the kidneys. Signs are eating less or kidneys not working as well.
- Low Blood Sugar: If you’re diabetic, Wegovy might drop your sugar levels a lot. You might feel dizzy or your heart might race.
- Allergies: Some people might be really allergic to it, showing up as rashes, swelling, or trouble breathing.
- Thyroid Tumors: There’s a risk of thyroid tumors, including a type called medullary thyroid cancer.
- Eye Problems: Wegovy might make diabetic eye issues worse or cause vision changes.
If you’re in Arkansas and thinking about suing because of Wegovy, reach out to our experienced Arkansas legal team.
|Bradley Memorial Campus
|Bridgeport Hospital Milford Campus – Milford
|Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
|Day Kimball Hospital
|Johnson Memorial Hospital
|Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
|Manchester Memorial Hospital
|Masonicare Main Campus
|MidState Medical Center
|New Milford Hospital
|Rockville General Hospital
|Saint Francis Hospital
|Saint Mary’s Hospital
|Saint Vincent’s Medical Center
|The Behavioral Health Hospital at Hebrew Senior Care
|The Connecticut Hospice
|The Hospital of Central Connecticut at New Britain General
|UConn John Dempsey Hospital
|West Haven VA Medical Center
|Whiting Forensic Hospital
|Yale New Haven Hospital
|Yale New Haven Hospital, Saint Raphael Campus